1996-2003 Trakya University Faculty of Medicine
2004-2010 Trakya University Faculty of Medicine Child Health and Diseases, Specialization
2011-2014 Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Medicine Pediatrics, Neonatal Department, Minor Specialization
2003-2004 Edirne Süleoğlu Health Center, General Practitioner
2010-2011 Kocaeli Gölcük Military Hospital, Pediatrics Specialist
2010-2011 Kocaeli Acıbadem Hospital, Pediatrics Specialist, part time
2014-2016 Niğde Training and Research Hospital, Neonatology Minor Specialist, Neonatal Intensive Care Physician
2016-2018 İstinye University Bahçeşehir Liv Hospital, İstanbul, Assistant Professor, Founding Physician of Neonatal Intensive Care
Child Health and Diseases
Neonatal Intensive Care
Professional Interests and Activities
Premature Babies and Their Problems
Low Birth Weight Babies
Congenital Anomalies, Congenital Heart Diseases
Problems related to multiple pregnancies
Newborn Jaundice, Babies Requiring Exchange Blood
Babies Requiring Intensive Care Follow-up After Neonatal Surgery
High Risk Baby Tracking
Newborn Baby Tracking
ORAL PRESENTATION AWARD, WINNER OF CLINICAL STUDIES. National Neonatology Congress 2015.
ORAL PRESENTATION AWARD, EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES WINNER. National Neonatology Congress 2015.
ORAL PRESENTATION AWARD, EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES SECOND. National Neonatology Congress 2015.
ORAL PRESENTATION AWARD, EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES THIRD. National Neonatology Congress 2014.
MOTHER AND BABY HEALTH FOUNDATION 2016 RESEARCH AWARD
Certificates and Courses
CERTIFICATE OF EXPERIMENTAL USE. Dokuz Eylul University Local Ethical Committee of Animal Experiments
RECENT ADVANCE IN THE CARE OF CRITICALLY ILL NEONATE. IPOKRaTES Foundation
II. NEONATAL HEMODYNAMICS AND FUNCTIONAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY COURSE CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
ADVANCED APPLICATIONS COURSE IN NEONATOLOGY. 20th National Neonatology Congress
MECHANICAL VENTILATION COURSE. 20th National Neonatology Congress
A GUIDE TO MONITORING AND EVALUATION OF DEVELOPMENT PRACTICIAN TRAINING COURSE. 6. Aegean Pediatrics Days
ADVANCED MECHANICAL VENTILATION COURSE. 21st National Neonatology Congress
COURSE ON CURRENT PRACTICES IN NEWBORN CARE. 22nd National Neonatology Congress
NEONATAL SIMULATE APPLICATIONS COURSE. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL REVIEWED JOURNALS
- Effects of Maternal folic acid supplementation on airway remodeling and allergic airway disease development. J Mater Fetal Neonatal Med. 2018;27:1-9
- The effect of perinatal steroid therapy on growth factor levels during different stages of the developing brain. J matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017;4:1-24
- Impact of Volume Guarantee on High-Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation in Preterm Infants: A Randomized Crossover Clinical Trial. Neonatology. 2015;108(4):277-82
- Intranasal surfactant protein D as neuroprotective rescue in a neonatal rat model of periventricular leukomalacia. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016;25:1-20.
- Bacillus Calmette–Guerin vaccination: a novel therapeutic approach to preventing hyperoxic lung injury. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2015;28(16):1950-6.
- Intermittent positive pressure ventilation with or without very early surfactant therapy for the primary treatment of respiratory distress syndrome. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016;29(2):252-7.
- A Newborn with Monosomy X in Association with Corpus Callosum Agenesis. Pediatr Neonatol. 2016;16:1-3.
- Hypophosphatasıa with the associatıon of INV(1)(q11,q21.3) and cleft palate. Genet Couns. 2016;27(1):83-6.
- Complicated xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis in a child. Pediatr Int. 2010;52(1):20-2.
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome: a case report. Allergol Immunopathol. 2009;:37(4):219-21
PAPERS OFFERED AT INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS AND PRINTED IN THE PROCEDURE BOOK
- Can BCG vaccination prevent hyperoxic lung İnjury? 29th International Workshop on surfactant replacement 2014.
- Crooover trial comparing high frequecy oscillatory ventilation versus volume guarantee plus high frequency oscillatory ventilation: A prelimenary report. 29th International Workshop on surfactant replacement 2014.
- Volume guarantee on high frequency oscillatory ventilation in prterm infants: is it new lung protective strategy. 30th International Workshop on surfactant replacement 2015.
- Intranasal surfactant protein D as neuroprotective rescue in a neonatal rat model of periventricular leukomalacia. 30th International Workshop on surfactant replacement 2015.
- Effects of perınatal steroid therapy on developing brain and growth factors: what is the critical time window? 30th International Workshop on surfactant replacement 2015.
- Volume guarantee on high frequency oscillatory ventilation in preterm infants: is it a new lung protective strategy? Journal of Pediatric and Neonatal Individualized Medicine. 2015;4(2):e040213. 1st Congressof Joint European Neonatal Societies 2015.
ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN NATIONAL REVIEWED JOURNALS
Long Term Neurodevelopmental Problems of Late Preterm Infants. Turkey Clinics. 2014;10(4):43-50
Retrospective evaluation of cases diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis. J. Child 2011;11(2):73-77
PAPERS PRESENT AT NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS AND PRINTED IN THE PROCEDURE BOOK
The effects of different transition methods from total parenteral nutrition to full enteral nutrition on clinical outcomes in premature infants. 22nd National Neonatology Congress
Does jaundice in premature babies progress cephalocaudally? 22nd National Neonatology Congress
Can BCG vaccine prevent hyperoxic lung injury? 22nd National Neonatology Congress
Causes and consequences of thrombocytopenia in newborns. 22nd National Neonatology Congress
The effects of steroid treatment applied at different stages of brain development on growth factors in neonatal rats. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
Use of intranasal surfactant protein D as salvage therapy in an experimental model of perventricular leukomalacia. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
The effects of maternal folic acid supplementation on allergic sensitization in an experimental model of asthma. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
Volume-guaranteed high-frequency oscillatory ventilation in premature infants with respiratory distress syndrome: Could it be a new lung protective ventilation strategy? 23rd National Neonatology Congress
A case of hypophosphatasia with cleft palate. 22nd National Neonatology Congress
A case of Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome who developed retinoblastoma in the neonatal period. 22nd National Neonatology Congress
Treatment complication of propionic acidemia: acrodermatitis enteropathica-like skin lesions secondary to isoleucine deficiency. 22nd National Neonatology Congress
Current approaches in the treatment of congenital cytomegalovirus infection. 22nd National Neonatology Congress
Twin to twin transfusion syndrome: a case report. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
A newborn who developed pseudohypoaldastronism secondary to a congenital renal anomaly. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
A case of congenital adrenal hyperplasia presenting with severe hyponatremia. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
Two case reports of pneumomediastinum in the neonatal period. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
Corrected transposition of the great arteries and congenital complete AV block. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
A causative agent of early neonatal sepsis: Eikenella Coorroden. 23rd National Neonatology congress.
A rare case of intestinal pseudo-obstruction. 23rd National Neonatology congress.
A rare intrauterine diagnosis: Isolated fetal right atrial dilatation. 23rd National Neonatology Congress
A rare cause of gastric pneumatosis is nosocomial sepsis. 23rd National Neonatology congress.
Turkish Neonatology Association
Turkish Medical Association