Tınaztepe Health Group Pediatrics Unit renders services to protect the health of our patients, and to examine, analyze, diagnose and treat existing diseases.
Our pediatrics clinic for 0-15-year children consists of subunits of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Inpatient Unit, Pediatrics Outpatient Clinic.
Diagnosis and treatment services are conducted by a specialist physician from the examination of a newborn child in the delivery room to healthy child follow up for 0-15-year children.
• Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Childhood Diseases
• Evaluation of Growth and Development (Healthy Child Follow Up)
• Dietetics and Balanced Nutrition Training for Families
• Postnatal Newborn Care and Follow Up
• Monitorization and Incubator Follow Up
• Neonatal Jaundice
• Solution Suggestions for Breastfeeding Problems
• Diagnosis, Treatment and Follow Up for Allergic Diseases
• Allergic Lung Diseases
• Lower and Upper Respiratory Diseases