Ear Nose Throat
Tınaztepe Health Group Ear Nose Throat Unit provides globally competitive, reliable and qualified service with experienced expert staff to protect the health of our patients, and to examine, analyze, diagnose and treat existing diseases.
In our Otorhinolaryngology policlinic, besides ear, nose and throat complaints, masses in the neck, voice disorders, mouth and tongue disorders, salivary gland diseases are examined and treatments are arranged in the polyclinic. Allergy testing is also performed in our outpatient clinic.
Operations in our Otorhinolaryngology Clinic:
• Adenoidectomy (nasal flesh surgery)
• Tonsillectomy (tonsil surgery)
• Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (snoring operation)
• Direct Laryngoscopy and Microlaryngoscopic Surgery (operations for vocal cords and laryngeal masses)
• Septoplasty (operations for bone and cartilage curvatures in the middle region of the nose)
• Concaplasty (operations for the nasal flesh)
• Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (sinusitis surgeries, nasal polyp surgeries)
• Rhinoplasty (aesthetic nose surgeries)
• Ventilation tube insertion
• Tympanoplasty (tympanic membrane repair)
• Mastoidectomy (removal of middle ear inflammation)
In addition, in the case of suspected cancer and in the presence of masses of unknown cause, all kinds of biopsies from ear, nose, throat, mouth, and tongue, neck and larynx can be performed under operating room conditions.