Aviation Medical Center
Pilot, Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Dispatcher, Air Traffic Controls, Cabin Officers, Flight Ground Personel, High Altitude Parachutist, Amateur Sportive Airman first and periodic health examinations are performed.
The Aviation Medical Center, based on the authority granted by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications / General Directorate of Civil Aviation, provided that the periodic health examinations of the Civil Pilots are carried out in accordance with the health regulations of ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) covering the whole world and the Unified Aviation Regulation JAR-FCL 3 (Joint Aviation Regulation) covering European countries, is a medical center consisting of a health committee consisting of specialist physicians and flight physicians from related branches (ENT - EYE - NEUROLOGY - INTERNAL - PSYCHIATRY). Tinaztepe Hospital Aviation Medical Center has received an authorization certificate on 11/05/2017.
First / periodic health examinations of pilot, aircraft maintenance technician, dispatcher, air traffic controller, and cabin officers are performed in our center.
After July 1, 2005, the DGCA made changes in the scope of the examinations, and the first and second class examinations were separated from each other.
In addition, periodical examinations, which vary according to age and class with the changes made, are different every time they arrive and are reflected on prices accordingly.
When Coming to the Examination
• Persons applying to the Aviation Medical Center for a Pilot Examination must make an appointment.
• The pilot Examination starts at 08:00 in the morning. They should come on an empty stomach with 2 pictures and IDs.
• Those who come to the Periodic Examination must bring their Health Certificates.
• Breakfast is served to the volatile staff who come on an empty stomach.
• Pilot Examinations are completed by 12:00 at the latest.
• Health Certificates are issued and Pilot Examination ends.
On the day they make an appointment for a pilot examination, they are applied to the secretariat of Aviation Medical Center at 08.00 hours, and after completing the registration process, they are directed to our pilotage stewardess with the Secretary of Aviation Medical Center.
Examinations and Inspection
• Ear, Nose, Throat examination,
• Eye examination,
• Psychiatric examination,
• Neurology examination,
• Internal medicine examination,
• Flying physician examination
• Blood and urine analysis
• Chest X-ray
• Electrocardiography (ECG)
• Audiometry (hearing test)
• Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
• Visual Field